[Coco] BASIC format questions

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Mar 14 17:14:12 EDT 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:32 PM, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com>
wrote:

> FWIW, I have British and French CoCo's, and even Welsh and Spanish
> Dragons. I have a Brasilian CP-400 as well. But I don't have any way
> to generate upside-down polarity power for Australian machines... ;-)

I'm surprised the answer hasn't already occurred to you....

You just go to the power outlet the Australian CoCo is to be plugged into,
unscrew the face plate and the screws that hold the sockets in place, then
turn the sockets upside down and reassemble the thing.  The hole for the
ground connection on each socket will now be at the top instead of the
bottom, so you know the polarity is now changed to upside down.

Don't be embarrassed, the list is always ready to provide help for those in
need due to lack of technical training.

Art