[Coco] Preliminary CoCoFEST! 2017 scheduling underway -- are you on the list?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Mar 14 16:22:50 EDT 2017

Greetings,

We are starting to firm-up the schedule for CoCoFEST! 2017 in Lombard,
IL -- now, just a few weeks away!

The timing for the talks is still not set. I wanted to be sure that
everyone was actually committed to giving a talk and that nothing
was being overlooked.

	http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/events.shtml

IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED ON THE PAGE ABOVE THEN I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR
SPEAKING PROPOSAL AND YOU WILL NOT GET A TIME TO SPEAK.  If you are
not on the list and you would like to speak, then send me a message
about that ASAP.

Please note that there are plenty of speakers and time is somewhat
limited. We are likely to go with 30 minute speaking slots. If you
need more than 30 minutes for your topic, then please let me know
_immediately_.

John Strong, you have requested two speaking slots, but you have
not been specific about the topics. Please identify your specific
topics ASAP.

Allen Huffman, I guessed that the Optimizing BASIC was your topic taken
from Glenside's survey results. I have not specifically heard from you
that you wish to speak, so this is currently just a placeholder. If
you _do_ wish to speak at CoCoFEST! 2017 on this or any other topic
then please let me know ASAP.

There still are no speaking proposals referencing the Z80-based TRS-80
machines. If you wish to speak at CoCoFEST! 2017 on a topic related
to the Z80-based TRS-80 machines, then please let me know ASAP.

If anyone has any other feedback on the strawman schedule at the
URL above, then please let me know immediately. This includes if you
prefer to hear from certain speakers at certain times or on certain
days. Also, if you are a speaker with other scheduling restrictions
then please let me know that as well.

Thanks,

John