[Coco] Dual monitors on a Coco 3?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 13 12:12:18 EDT 2017

We used that at work extensively - we controlled 3 printers using windowing on the Coco 3 itself, and had 8 RS-232 terminals set up around the plant also running off it. Full multi-user and multi-tasking. There are some text editors and terminal programs that supported TERMCAP style capabilities,so we could run them on various kinds of terminals. We even had a custom OS9TERM program for DOS that supported OS-9 display codes for colors, changing screen resolutions (Text only), and even supported overlay windows.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net