[Coco] C interpreter for Coco BASIC?

Lee Patterson lee at 8bitcoder.com
Sun Mar 12 22:02:52 EDT 2017

I through the original source for small basic here http://www.8bitcoder.com/downloads/SBASIC02.ZIP

I’ll throw my extended version up this week. I need to pull it out of my MUD so it doesn’t have unnecessary dependencies.

Lee

On 3/12/17, 9:46 PM, "Coco on behalf of Kip Koon" <coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com on behalf of computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:

    Hi Lee,
    I am definitely interested in a copy of this Small Basic in C.  The C source code has to be much better organized than Color Basic's original assembly code.  Argh!  I never could make total sense of it all!

    Kip Koon
    computerdoc at sc.rr.com
    http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc