[Coco] DECB -> Pi2/3

David Linsley davidlinsley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 01:45:20 EST 2017

Back in ’98 I had a Motorola PowerStack on loan from Microware UK to port our product too. I don’t recall the exact CPU, other than PowerPC.

Wow, found an old press release! https://www.telecompaper.com/news/stnc-agrees-licensing-deal-with-microware--137751
And another mention here: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/STNC+Releases+HitchHiker+for+Windows+CE%3b+STNC%27s+Compact+Microbrowser...-a053920020

Cheers,
David.