[Coco] OS9 68K

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Mar 12 00:03:15 EST 2017

Just FYI, there was a product called DigiCart made by 360 Systems that
employed a 68000 running OS9/68k.  Like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360-Systems-DigiCart-II-Plus-Digital-Audio-Recorder-/222270160290
or this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360-Systems-DigiCart-II-Plus-Hard-Disk-Digital-Audio-Recorder-/122340510668?hash=item1c7c100bcc:g:QgoAAOSwUKxYlJrH.

When I worked for a company just a few miles down the road from
Microware we acquired one of these for a project and cracked the case
open.  Inside, we found a 68000 and we somehow got wind that it was
running OS9 (I think one of the folks at Microware informed us).  There
is a serial port on the back of the unit and through some sort of
keypress combination we were able to get a shell on the serial port.
One of these days I may pick one up off of eBay and play around with it
again.

Dave