[Coco] No windows

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 14:22:41 EST 2017

Bill, it's most likely due to the default size settings of the windows. The default window descriptors are all but useless, varying in size and color. It's the very reason my boots are setup where all windows are 80 col text windows. If I need a graphics window, I just create it.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com