[Coco] Drivewire with Windows 10

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 15:34:58 EST 2017

That is unfortunate, I suspect Bill will fix that at some point.  In the
mean time I believe you could just copy the config.xml file from Bill's
starter package into a standard DW install directory replacing the stock
one.  That should give you a working DriveWire with the setup intended for
use with VCC.  I'm not sure if there are any other special settings used
but you might also be able to just use the simple wizard and choose the VCC
options, that will generate a setup that works with the default settings in
Vcc as far as I know.

-Aaron