[Coco] New Interview with John Strong and Allen Huffman

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:32:59 EST 2017

I completely understand and agree with you Salvador, I have a lot of ideas,
a lot of projects I start, and it's hard to stay with them sometime, I
started a series a year ago about programming in BASIC, creating one video
for each chapter of the book, and I have gotten distracted so many times,
I've yet to finish that, but it's on my list of things to complete prior to
CocoFEST! so I'm running out of time, I'm also working on a brand new
exclusive DVD that will feature 12 or more brand new game play videos of
games I've never played or put on YouTube before.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com