[Coco] Drowning in messages!

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 14:07:49 EST 2017

I’ve investigated further, and I think I solved the problem.  I looks like my Xfinity (Comcast) inbox got messed up - starting with the long string of messages from Spencer - and it was not getting cleared when my e-mail application on my home computer pulled them off.  I have now manually deleted all the “stuck” messages, and the mailbox seems to be working properly again.

Sorry for bothering you folks on the CoCo List with this!

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110