[Coco] NitrOS-9 screen

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Thu Mar 9 13:09:53 EST 2017

On 3/9/2017 10:15 AM, Bill wrote:
> Thanks, but how do I change the character size (51 char)

nitros9 level2 does not have 51 that I know of.  its either 35 vdg
screen, 40 or 80.  I may be wrong though.   Do you only have the one
window open?  if so, put this in your startup file to create a 40 col,
and an 80 col shell window.  Use the "CLEAR" key to move through the
three windows.

for 40 col shell, either by hand, or in your startup script to have it
come up with every boot.

wcreate /w8 -s= 2 0 0 40 24 5 2 2
iniz /w8
shell i=/w8&

for an 80 col use the following

wcreate /w6 -s=2 0 0 80 24 0 2 2
iniz /w6
shell i=/w6&

This is all in the os9 documentation, along with explanations of what
the values are.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.