[Coco] Cartridges that use SCS decoding

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Mar 9 12:17:21 EST 2017

> On Mar 9, 2017, at 08:59, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> CTS would be active as far as the SAM goes for reads & writes.  Additional logic
> on the CoCo motherboard allows it to be active only when R/*W and E are both high.

In the schematic diagram in the back of my TRS-80 Color Computer Technical Reference Manual (the green book), I see the logic which gates CTS* with E. But I don't see anything gating CTS with R/W*. I thought that I had previously performed an experiment and satisfied myself that CTS* was active for both reads and writes, but I should do that again. Does the CTS* logic vary between different CoCo models?

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/