[Coco] Cartridges that use SCS decoding

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Thu Mar 9 11:48:01 EST 2017

On 09/03/2017 16:36, tim lindner wrote:
> Ed, you are correct. I mis-typed. It's the SCS signal I am interested in.
>
> I mean to create a list of SCS devices, and non-SCS devices.

The Dragon DOS cart uses SCS (or P2 as the Dragon docs call it) for it's
IO decode, and CTS for ROM.

I also thought that CTS was active for $C000-$FEFF, and is according to
the SAM data sheet, it's also active for writes too again from SAM data
sheet.

This is of course all moot if the cartridge where to pull SLENB / DSD
low then it can map things pretty much anywhere it likes.

Cheers.

Phill.