[Coco] Radio shack layoffs, store closing, etc... Goodbye, and thanks for the memories?

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 21:30:52 EST 2017

Wow!  That's unbelievable.

Yeah it used to be a place my dad and I went to during the late 80s and early 90s and the stores were always crowded with people buying computers,  parts and friendly talking about shared interests.  RS was an American icon for electronics and they just sort of lost contact with how to adapt to world changes of retail and delivering what customers wanted at reasonable prices.  It's sad, but I too believe RS will be gone soon.