[Coco] Radio shack layoffs, store closing, etc... Goodbye, and thanks for the memories?

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Mar 8 23:22:46 EST 2017

On Wednesday 08 March 2017 23:00:27 Wayne Campbell wrote:

> I am not having this issue. Is it possible that some mail server that
> you and Bill are both routed through is the culprit?
>
> Wayne

Dunno Wayne, but I'm writing a procmail rule as I type, if I can get it
to take. That means I will likely never see a message from him again.
But so far its not hitting the rule. And no more in the last fetchmail
scan, so maybe its been found?  No, just got another, same original time
stamp. I have now included the OP in the To: list.

> On Mar 8, 2017 7:57 PM, "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday 08 March 2017 21:30:52 Spencer via Coco wrote:
>
> Can someone please locate and turn off the bubble machine? I have now
> deleted at least 75 copies of this message, all with the exact same
> originating time stamp of 21:30:52.  We got the message already.  And
> while I am typing this, I just got 5 more copies. I was fixing to goto
> bed, but I guess I'll have to write a new procmail rule first if I
> don't want a thousand of these by morning.
>
> > Wow!  That's unbelievable.
> >
> > Yeah it used to be a place my dad and I went to during the late 80s
> > and early 90s and the stores were always crowded with people buying
> > computers,  parts and friendly talking about shared interests.  RS
> > was an American icon for electronics and they just sort of lost
> > contact with how to adapt to world changes of retail and delivering
> > what customers wanted at reasonable prices.  It's sad, but I too
> > believe RS will be gone soon.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)