[Coco] Radio shack layoffs, store closing, etc... Goodbye, and thanks for the memories?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Mar 8 22:54:13 EST 2017

Perhaps it would be appropriate to warn those unfamiliar with The Onion
that it is a satirical publication.  It seems highly doubtful that Radio
Shack's CEO would actually say, "I'd like to capitalize on the store's
strong points, but I honestly don't know what they are," even if he
secretly believed this was true.

Art