[Coco] OS9 68K

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 8 20:17:06 EST 2017

On 9/03/2017 11:57 AM, James Ross wrote:

> In the meantime, I would follow such a group and be interested in any
> project to create emulators (or FPGA’s) of either computer or both.

In another life I'd be very interested in doing both software and FPGA
emulators for these machines. I think you could do it on the DE1 without
any issue - it can handle the Amiga and Sega Genesis (both 68K machines).

But these days I don't even pretend that I'll have the time. :(

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>