[Coco] Coco Mailing List Archive Searching

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Mar 8 08:27:38 EST 2017

The whole Maltedmedia archive (since oct.2003) takes 278 megs as uncompressed
txt files containing one month each.

Those files are actually Unix mailbox files, directly compatible with many email
clients, except that most of each original header has been stripped (keeps only
Date, Subject, a modified From and threading info), and except they are gzipped,
which makes them about 22% of their original size (60 megs total).