[Coco] DECB -> Pi2/3

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 19:49:30 EST 2017

> On Mar 6, 2017, at 5:01 PM, Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Given NitrOS9's existence, why would anyone care about "Personal OS-9"?
> I would rather see a more portable version of the OS without all the potential
> strings attaqched.

Because CoCo :)

It would be cool to take NitrOS-9’s 6809 assembly and port it to C so it could run on ARM (Pis and the like) or PCs… But it would be even cooler if big brother OS-9(000) would once again be available for hobbyists to tinker with.

But I’d still prefer playing with the CoCo and NitrOS-9. I haven’t owned a PC since 2001 (other than a touch screen laptop I have now).

	— A