[Coco] Help identifying after-market disk controller board?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:51:46 EST 2017

Hi Leslie,
I built a number of disk controllers using a controller board that
looked very much like the one in the pictures. Dome of the boards had
the letters DVE on one side denoting the initials of the designer's
business name here in Queensland, Australia
I think I have the schematic and adjustment procedure here in my midden
heap.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia