[Coco] BIGGEST PROBLEM

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:30:30 EST 2017

Hmm.  If I am reading the specs right (and there is no guarantee I am :) ) USB supports the ITU-T V.250 specification.  In turn, that specification specifically calls out 9600 baud modems as supported and even still supports 300 baud.

Seems like it "should just work."

Someone with any insight here please correct me if I am wrong,
John