[Coco] DECB -> Pi2/3

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 16:51:16 EST 2017

> On Mar 6, 2017, at 3:46 PM, Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:
>
> Allen, did RadiSys own OS9 and/or Microware for a time?  My brother-in-law lives in Hillsboro and actually worked for them some years ago and I seem to remember something about that.

Yes, around 2001 I believe, and until 2013. They shut down the Des Moines operations before then, though.

Microware started in a basement, then moved to rented space, then a building, which expanded in to multiple connected buildings, then in to a custom-built three story building...

The original Microware offices I was in (multiple buildings) is now the City Hall and Library of Clive, Iowa, and the Microware building is now various renters (including QCI, a company I worked for a few years ago - it was interesting being back in "my" old building).

		-- A