[Coco] The BIGGEST PROBLEM with (So-Called) NEW CoCo Hardware...

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Mar 6 12:34:09 EST 2017

On 3/6/2017 9:11 AM, Bill Gunshannon wrote:
> [...]
There are several daughter  boards for the pi that supply power, serial
port, RTC, vga, etc. The one I have accepts 5 to 12v, and supplies the
pi with regulated and fused 5v.

I haven't had much luck using it as s drivewire server,  I got it all
functional, but it would get lots of errors on actual disk IO. That was
with a usb/serial adapter. I never messed with it to get the real serial
port working. Also there is the rs232/max232 dongle thingie that could
be attached.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.