[Coco] The BIGGEST PROBLEM with (So-Called) NEW CoCo Hardware...

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 23:09:49 EST 2017

Well put Jim.  I think this design methodology is very applicable to
software too.  That's pretty much my take on my projects.

Ed and Jim bring a good point.  The best motivation for me, as a software
guy, is to explore and design to MY enjoyment.  99% of my work on the coco
is superfluous, and quite stupid (even from my p.o.v.).  But I have a blast
doing it and I'll share my fun experiences, but I dont expect much from
others - this is "the list" after all - and it is well known that it can
beat up the most positive-minded gents.  ;)

brett

On Mar 5, 2017 9:30 PM, "RETRO Innovations"