[Coco] The BIGGEST PROBLEM with (So-Called) NEW CoCo Hardware...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 13:23:35 EST 2017

Well, to put some perspective on it, that’s over nearly 2.5 years, and the SDC is something
that is probably more universally wanted/useful to the average CoCo user than most other items.

Price matters too.  I’ve been selling them as low as I reasonably can because I think it’s good for the group.
A lot of people will buy a  $40 SDC that might not buy a $125+ VGA adapter.

I think the 100 (per year or so) number is more likely for most stuff, but who knows?

It’s all labor of love type stuff anyway, making money as a reason on this scale isn’t really a motivator,
though loosing money may be a good reason not to do something…

So if you are interested in developing something, definitely go for it, just realize the reward is your own enjoyment
of the challenge, and contributing to the community’s overall health and energy.

Just my opinion though and your mileage may vary….   :)

- Ed