[Coco] The BIGGEST PROBLEM with (So-Called) NEW CoCo Hardware...

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Mar 5 11:43:19 EST 2017

I'm sure that if a person wanted to customize a Pi enough and optimized
it for a specific purpose you could get it to boot almost
instantaneously.  Don't forget that Raspbian Linux is the just the
preferred system.  If the Pi only had to do what a CoCo does it could
boot even faster than a CoCo.

Dave