[Coco] warranty sticker

John Strong johnstrong at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:15:17 EST 2017

An intact warranty sticker doesn't mean it hasn't been opened.

hair dyer and a razor allows you to remove and replace the sticker if you are careful.

John Strong

________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 02:03:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: Karl <vonwinklekr at yahoo.com>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] COCO 3 - 128k - With RS Warranty Sticker attached...

    I have a COCO 3, that i ordered and received a TRIAD 512K SRAM Upgrade.

 Since my system has never been opened should I keep it that way and get another COCO 3?
    Or just bite the bullet and open the COCO and put the memory in?

    I have a COCO SDC and it works great just want try some of the OS9 applications and other programs that make use of the 512k ram.

Karl
http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Hardware/512K.html
TRIAD 512K SRAM Upgrade<http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Hardware/512K.html>
www.frontiernet.net
Super Cool, Fast and Low-Power Memory For Your CoCo 3. The TRIAD 512K SRAM Upgrade is Cloud-9's revolutionary memory board for the CoCo 3! It runs 90% cooler than ...