[Coco] CoCo 3 Keyboard

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Mar 3 08:37:35 EST 2017

Everyone,

It looks like the Atari folks found a source for keyboard mylars for the
Atari 1200XL:

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/1200XL%20keyboard%20Mylar.htm

Looks like the small/short run cost for their mylar is $39.95.  I'm
wondering if this is one of the places Josh Harper had contacted?

Is anyone still interested in replacement mylars for the Coco?  If doable,
what about that cost?

-Ron