[Coco] CoCoFEST un-official T-Shirt announcement!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:45:08 EST 2017

Hello Coco Mailing List!

I'm Steve Strowbridge, aka "The Original Gamer Stevie Strow", One or two of
you may be aware of my humble CoCo contributions in the way of YouTube
videos.  Last year I attended my first ever CoCoFEST! and had a blast.  I
was able to manage to live stream most of the event, those are available on
my YouTube channel, and I'm planning on doing the same this year, as I have
booked my flight and hotel already (yay!)

What's "new" for this year? Well, I have had the great honor to team up
with a talented artist, who just happens to be the son of Temple of ROM's
Rick Adams (Shanghai and others, too), and Ricks' son, Joel M. Adams, does
very cool, hand drawn retro art on Instagram.

Joel has created several very cool retro themed images, including, in my
opinion, an incredible looking Coco 3, complete with CM-8, Multipack
interface and dual floppies, and we put these images into a Retro Swag
shop, where you can get T-Shirts and coffee mugs with one of 5 of his
designs.

The Coco 3 has the title "I'm a CoCo Nut" and the image of the Coco, and it
is, at least for today, the "official" un-official logo and merchandise
item of CocoFEST! 26 until somebody comes out with the official, official
one :)

Take a look at the retro swag shop at:
http://8bit256.com

And check out Joel's amazing artwork at
https://www.instagram.com/artistjoelmadams/

A YouTube video showing off all the designs, and offering a quick chat with
Joel himself is available here:
https://youtu.be/spwHcpHg3Ww

I'm looking forward to attending the FEST! again this year and seeing new
and familiar faces!

Long live the Coco, and,
I'm a Coco Nut!

http://ogsteviestrow.com