[Coco] WordPak Clone

Gregory Law glaw at live.com
Fri Jun 30 18:43:05 EDT 2017

Assuming this information is correct, the 6545 is essentially an
enhanced version of the 6845 with identical pinouts.

Assuming I remember this correctly, the WordPak 1 and 2 are incompatible
in some respects (although I don't know the details), but the WordPak RS
is a WordPak 2 at a different address. I think Tandy dictated the
address change in the WordPak RS so it would be compatible with the CoCo
3?

http://www.6502.org/users/andre/hwinfo/crtc/diffs.html