[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 177, Issue 81

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 17:56:19 EDT 2017

Thanks Carlos, No worries, your eBay store was easy to find. I see that you have a TS1000. Interestingly enough, I remember buying mine at the retail store at $49.95. Looks like it has retained its price :-) Salvador

PS: I remember hooking it up and it didn't work. I had to return out and they gave me another one which did work. Funny how these memories come back.