[Coco] Mysticbbs.dynu.com SSH is here

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Jun 28 05:32:57 EDT 2017

I think he must have had both mysticbbs.dynu.com and mystic.dynu.net set
up with Dynu at the same IP address.  Now mystic.dynu.net has been
deleted apparently.  The ssh login on port 2310 of mysticbbs.dynu.com
still works although you get knocked off after a few seconds.  Maybe he
has a script overseeing it until he gets things figured out.

Dave