[Coco] Mysticbbs.dynu.com SSH is here

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue Jun 27 21:01:39 EDT 2017

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 19:10:35 -0500
Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:

> Just tried it again.  Port 2310 is definitely allowing anonymous
> logins.  I logged in with a random username (not root) and it still
> let me connect.  So my assumption is that the access over SSH is not
> really giving root access.
>
> Dave

    Yes Since it doesn't care what your name is, and only connects you
to the BBS, it shouldn't be an issue.

    And THANKS Phillip!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!!

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Oh, I long for those wild frontier days, when thundering herds of
IIIsi's, 4Mpluses, and elderly-yet-still-hazardous Laserjet 1's