[Coco] Have you seen or heard a CoCo TALK show?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:08:28 EDT 2017

We started a spontaneous live stream a few weeks before this year’s CoCo FEST to talk about being excited for the FEST, and I called the show CoCoTALK! Inspired by the name CoCoFEST!

For four weeks we talked about what we were excited for in the upcoming FEST!  Each week, more people joined the live call and joined the live stream via text chat.

We had a lot of great discussions about hardware and software, CoCoFEST! The CoCo Crew Podcast, and anything else related to the Color Computer.

We live streamed the weekend of CoCoFEST! And had a follow up CoCoFEST! Wrap-Up show the following weekend, which, at that point, made 6 weeks in a row of weekly, live CoCo discussions.

I feared this may dwindle or fade a bit, but 14 weeks later, we are still going strong with a weekly live talk show about the Color Computer every Saturday at 2PM Eastern Daylight Time, U.S.

We’ve had surprise guests, we’ve had highly technical discussions and talks for beginners.  There are no rules on what we can or can’t talk about, we try and keep the language politically correct and family friendly, but it doesn’t matter if we want to go hard core technical, light hearted, if a topic may seem “boring” or “trivial”, it doesn’t matter.

If you love the CoCo, and the Dragon, and you have a project or a story you’d like to share, I invite you to join us in the Skype call, add me as “ogStevieStrow”

If you’ve missed any of the episodes, there’s an entire playlist of them all on YouTube which can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYC1p7sxFIm4i8HU7-Yj0ssB  They have been averaging about 150 views per week, not bad!

I invite and encourage any and all fans of the Tandy Color Computer, and all it’s clones and variants to watch the previous episodes and join us on future live shows, either as a viewer, or even better as a guest on the Skype call.

There are no rules on what we want to talk about, and there are no rules on what it takes to be a guest, other than a passion for the CoCo.

Join us, and reach out if you’d like to be a guest on a future talk.

CoCo Forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com