[Coco] Mysticbbs.dynu.com SSH is here

Taylor, Phillip L CIV Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil
Mon Jun 26 09:04:03 EDT 2017

After working last night on the BBS System I was able to get SSH to work. Installing SSH you cannot just enable a function or install a SSH program without having to install the crypt lib and a few other programs is required in order for it to work.

Since my BBS system support many different computer systems, some of the are very old Telnet will remain open. That is the only way some of the users can access the BBS system. Comments and suggestion are always welcome, but I would prefer that you leave me a private message on the BBS system. Please consider that this is volunteer work, I spent a  of money on the computer, electric bill, software and new hardware to make it available to the users.

I only have a few more things to do, and SSH should be available this work.

Telnet     Mysticbbs.dynu.com  Port 2300
SSH        Mysticbbs.dynu.com  Port 2400

We have over 80,000 files, several 1,000 messages bases and over 500,000 messages.