[Coco] Latest MC-10 Basic progs

ptaylor2446 ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 21:23:57 EDT 2017

Wow the mc-10 is very old.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
-------- Original message --------From: Jim Gerrie via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> Date: 6/16/17  10:50 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: coco at maltedmedia.com Cc: Jim Gerrie <jim_gerrie at yahoo.ca> Subject: [Coco] Latest MC-10 Basic progs
Here’s at least a partial list of some of the latest additions to my Basic programs for the TRS-80 MC-10.  If there are any in particular people might be interested in being Cocofied, please let me know.

XRALLY * (Arcade game using SG6, with M/L routines)
LIVNGSTN + (Text adventure—Greg Hassett series completed)
ATLANTIS + (Text adventure)
ENCHANTI + (Text adventure)
4MILE + (Text adventure)
GRAFSPEE + (Military simulation, from Sinclair ZX81)
SOLCHESS * (Puzzle game – from modern phone app)
MOTHER +  (Graphic)
GALADV1 + (Text adventure)
SPRINKS + (simple arcade)
ARABIAN + (Arcade from NEC PC-6001)
STARMAP + (Astronomy program by Andrew Shooman)
DEFLECT + (Arcade game)
+=Port  *=New program

Vids here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBnbsv3fA8&list=UUUtXDjPX3EbKaByo5MeFlYg