[Coco] Reply to prevouis comment

ptaylor2446 ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 10:20:36 EDT 2017

I am sure that that all the sysops try to provide the best services with the best possible security but sometimes th at is limited due to the limitaions in the software or funding. As i stated before ssh will be available soon and using the the available settings in the the bbs software the other users do not have access to the users personnel information and they can only see the users alias name.
For the statement that was made about available telnet clients. There are a few free telnet clients that support all the file transfer protocols and is able to run under several os system like Syncterm.
Ples se rember that their is only a few sysops that support the coco and volunteers we do not get paid to our job.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2