[Coco] Installing DW4 on Linux mint

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 24 09:57:04 EDT 2017

You can buy pre-wired cassette cables on eBay if you don't want to wire one up yourself...

-[ Al ]-
On 6/24/2017 9:46:20 AM, George Ramsower <georgera at gvtc.com> wrote:
I had a brain fart when I wrote the previous message. To get Nitros9
onto a disk for the CC3, I need to wire the coco end of the cable for
the cassette input from the PC audio out. Then I can cloadm HDBDOS to
initially use DW4 to download Nitros9. Then I will be good to go.
Several steps to go. Not too bad, really. The main important thing is
DW. I have to get it onto the coco in order to use it.