[Coco] Installing DW4 on Linux mint

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:50:05 EDT 2017

There is no installation required or provided by DriveWire 4.  If it opens
up, you've done all you need to do, which is simply to tell your system to
run the thing.

The messages you see can be completely ignored unless there any function
that is not working properly.  Is there any actual issue you are having,
something you'd like to do that doesn't happen?

-Aaron