[Coco] I need a joystick or two

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 20 22:09:38 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I bought a joystick at the last CoCo fest but it turned out to be defective.  I need a joystick to program and test joystick operation in my Pac Man game.  The game works great with the keyboard but Pacman should definitely have the option to use a joystick.

I’ve looked on eBay for some CoCo joysticks but the shipping prices to Canada are crazy.  So I thought I’d ask here if anyone in southern Ontario, close to Toronto has any joysticks they would like to sell me.

Thanks,
Glen