[Coco] Tandy Assembly Speakers

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 11:16:52 EDT 2017

CALL FOR SPEAKERS!
If you have an interesting topic you would like to present or talk about and will be coming to Tandy Assembly (www.tandyassembly.com) on Oct. 7 & 8, we would like to hear from you.  Please use the attached form to register for a presentation and send to tandyassembly at gmail.com.

We would like to get presentations for all of the Tandy platforms: Coco, Model I/III/4/4P, Model II, pocket computers, Tandy 1000, MC-10, Model 100 and any other computers produced by Tandy in the 70's and 80’s.

thanks!

Randy Kindig