[Coco] Midi engine

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:28:02 EDT 2017

I could probably fiddle with google and find this but I figure
it is faster to just ask the experts here.

I have a Midi Keyboard.  I have a COCO3.  I have the Orchestra90
cartridge.  Is there any software that I could run (along with
instructions on how to set it all up) that would let me use the
COCO3 and Orchestra90 an a Midi Engine driven by my Midi keyboard?

If so, how does one hook the Midi up to the COCO?  Does it have to be
done thru a PC using Drivewire or is it possible to make a cable that
lets the Midi connect to the bitbanger port?

bill