[Coco] VCC direct VHD vs DW

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 11:55:44 EDT 2017

On VCCs resize. I have the newer version that corrects the aspect ratio in
full screen. If you click the maximize button, the display in the window is
still stretched, so that is not working correctly. Also, VCC does not
remember the size change if you manually resize it. I finally gave up
resizing it and just deal with the small window until these issues are
fixed.