[Coco] FHL O-Pak

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:00:34 EDT 2017

An advertisement for the O-Pak is shown here:

https://archive.org/stream/rainbowmagazine-1985-12/The_Rainbow_Magazine_12_1985#page/n275/mode/2up

The next page has an advertisement for the Work-Pak II, the successor to
the Work-Pak, a 80 column cartridge.  The advert says it works great with
the amber monitor that is on the same page so the video connection must be
standard composite.

William

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Guillaume Major <guillaume.major at gmail.com