[Coco] Gunstar Development Blog - Chapter 3 is now available

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Jun 11 15:54:57 EDT 2017

On Sunday 11 June 2017 10:51:49 Robert Gault wrote:

> Nick Marentes wrote:
> > Gunstar Development Blog - Chapter 3 is now available.
> > http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/Gunstar/index.html
>
> Very impressive sound effects!
>
> Robert

Most definitely some nice & bouncy original music. And because I was up
to my butt in alligators at the time Bill's post came thru yesterday,
I've read thru the site and see that my flowerpot overfloweth.

So my thanks to Bill for the numerous and favorable mentions.

Thank you Bill Pierce. It makes it worth chewing thru the straps and
getting up mornings. ;-)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)