[Coco] DynaStar 3.0 works nice... on a Coco 1&2 :)

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 02:59:05 EDT 2017

Look:

http://imgur.com/a/fkVSV

This ain't a CoCo3 screen :) I have changed my WordPak2+ drivers:

https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/wordpak-2

to support O-PAK additional commands and the result is a Tano Dragon
running DynaStar 3.0 in 80 columns :) on a fresh NitrOS-9 version built
with my cowp drivers. Look for the little triangles on the ruler bar...

The O-PAK hires screens has special scrolling commands (like coco3) what
makes the DynaStar so good.

I've been typing the first pages of the manual for training and it's very
impressive the fact this software was made in DynaPascal in p-code.