[Coco] CB, ECB, DECB, & SECB

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jun 11 02:44:05 EDT 2017

I've had a sneaking suspicion that perhaps Spectral Associates coined the
term so as to have something for the title of the relevant Unravelled
volume, lacking any generally agreed upon name for SECB.  Or, maybe that's
what they referred to it as informally at Microware when it was under
development.  Perhaps it originated with one of the guys in the 3 Mugateers
graphic.

Art