[Coco] [COCO] ADOS3 & CoCoSDC? WAS: Preliminary Support for SDC in HDBDOS

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:12:38 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:41 AM, CoCo Demus <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we have os9 commands for that ?

​I am hoping we do.  Hopefully someone will chime in on this question that
knows.  I am about to start messing around with the native LBA mode of the
CoCoSDC and NitrOS-9 and that information would be good to know. :D

Currently I have been using/testing the FDC emulation only till now of the
CoCoSDC.  Playing around with the SDF image format and doing some tinkering
with extra sectors like some of use to do on real FDC & Drive's back in the
day. :D​

> ​<cut>​

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |