[Coco] data modules

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 03:31:09 EDT 2017

That is the same info I found in the manuals, Robert. Thanks. I remember a
few years back seeing an example of a data module, but I can't remember
where for the life of me. I know that most modules use the optional header
extensions for things specific to that module, and I assume it is the same
for a data module. In my case, it would be for establishing the offsets of
specific locations within the module for different aspects of the program
to read from or write to, giving me a way to exchange data between
processes. I just wish I could remember where I saw that example of a data
module.