[Coco] nitros-9 coco1_6309

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 03:18:03 EDT 2017

Tormod,

I was able to get my CoCo2 that has a 6309 in it hooked back up.  I was
able to test the 6309 NOS9L1 CoCo1 & CoCo 2 FDC images and they both worked
on my real CoCo2 without crashing.

I also for the hell of it tried the same disk images in MAME using the
coco3h profile and was able to boot up 6309 NOS9L1 CoCo1 & CoCo2 disk
images there as well.

I would have tested it with MAME under a CoCo2 profile, but sadly there is
no 6309 version of the CoCo 1 or CoCo2 MAME profiles.

So we may have to report this to Ciaran that there might be a issue on
xroar.

If I find any more information out I will let you know as I have the data
to provide.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |